Pages

gladiator305 On Wednesday, June 9, 2010

This course has helped me in a number of ways. One way would be that now when i do home work that has to do with researching I know way more search engines to go to. This course has also helped me pick up my typing speed. when I use the programs such as powerpoint and word it is so excideing and it makes my teachers happy that i typed up my work rather than writeing it.

The first academic way this class has helped is by helping me become a better researcher. This class has made me go and research many things that Ive had to use multiple search engines i did not know about such as ask.com and dogpile.com. so now When i do home work i can find information more quickly.

The second academic way this class has helped me is by teaching me how to type faster. Not only has this class taught me to type faster but how the propper way to type. When I grow up and go to apply for a job that involves typing they will most likely ask me to do a typing test and they will look at my typing speed an they will look at how my hands are placed on the key board and this class has taught me all that.

The third way this class has helped me academicly is by helping me get better using microsoft office word and powerpoint. Now that I got better at using these my power points and essays come out better and my teacher give me better grades.As you can see this course has impacted me in a couple of ways and im lookeing forward to takeing this class next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment